For us to best treat your spinal condition or injury, we need to have a comprehensive understanding of your current health status. When you come in for your initial consult, please bring all of the items listed below. If we do not have all of your relevant medical records and films at the time of your visit, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
Information to Bring:
- Previous x-rays, CT scans, or MRI scans: films AND reports must be provided
- Medical records of previous testing or treatment (EMGs, physical therapy, etc.)
- Any brace or support that you are using
- Referral(s) and pre-authorization(s)
- Insurance card and applicable co-payment
New Patient Forms
Please download and complete the following New Patient Forms prior to your visit:
- Medical History Form
- Registration Form
- Worker’s Compensation Form (if applicable)
- No-Fault Form (if applicable)
Upon arrival, please register at the front desk, where the completion of all appropriate forms will be verified, and where you will be asked for personal and insurance information. You will also be asked to review and sign a Healthcare Proxy form.
Once registration is complete, you will be escorted to the first available exam room where you will change into a dressing gown.
After your examination and consultation, you will receive an explanation of your condition and may be provided with instructions on necessary follow-up diagnostics or appointments. Your physician will discuss the range of treatment options for your diagnosis.
It will take approximately two hours to complete your initial visit and may be longer depending on the complexity of the care required.